Who we are
AMH is an academe-linked, Filipino engineering consulting company based inside the University of the Philippines Campus in Diliman, Quezon City since 1999. AMH has fifteen (15) partners including nine (9) Professors or Senior Lecturers in the University. As of December 2013, eight (8) partners have doctorate degrees, one (1) PhD-candidate, and three (3) have graduate degrees.
What we do
The synergy of advanced academic training and professional industry experience has enabled AMH to undertake more than six hundred (600) projects of various scales, both local and international. Since 1999, it has conducted technical advisory services, feasibility studies, preliminary engineering and detailed design, construction management and special studies requiring modeling and research.
- Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation
- Makati Development Corporation
- Energy Development Corporation
- DMCI Power Corporation
- Megaworld Corporation
- Global Estate Resorts, Inc.
- Empire East Land Holdings, Inc.
- Filinvest Alabang, Incorporated
- Greenfield Development Corporation
- Benguet Corporation
- EEI Corporation
- ME Sicat Construction Group
- Philippine Nuclear Research Institute
- Unioil Petroleum Philippines Inc.